Participants must be parishioners of Blessed Sacrament Parish or must provide a letter of permission from home parish priest.
Please drop off the completed Registration Form and Fee of $100 (cheques payable to ‘Blessed Sacrament Parish’ at the parish office (c/o Ann-Louise Revells), Tuesday to Friday, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
The following items MUST be brought at the time of registration:
- Signed Registration Form (completed and signed)
- Child’s Baptismal Certificate;
- A wallet size photo of your child; and
- Registration Fee ($100 ~ cheques payable to ‘Blessed Sacrament Parish’ )
- Fee Includes: Program Resource Material with Student Guide Book and Student Activity Book with digital access to the program, Program Passport, Certificate and Gown rental.
- To review the Sacramental Preparation Programs, go to FORMED.org and search for ‘Sacraments’ under programs.
Just a reminder that in the Archdiocese of Ottawa:
- Children who are Baptized and in Grade 2 and up, can receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion;
- Children in Grade 6 and up who are Baptized and have received the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion, can receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Thank you again for your commitment to raising your children in our rich and beautiful Catholic faith.
Questions? Please contact Ann-Louise Revells at email@example.com or call 613-825-2441.