Thank you for your commitment to raising your children in our rich and beautiful Catholic faith.
Participants must be parishioners of Blessed Sacrament Parish or must provide a letter of permission from their home parish priest.
Please drop off the completed Registration Form and Fee of $100 (cheques payable to ‘Blessed Sacrament Parish’ at the parish office (c/o Ann-Louise Revells), Tuesday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
The following items MUST be brought at the time of registration:
- Signed Registration Form (completed and signed)
- Child’s Baptismal Certificate;
- A wallet size photo of your child; and
- Registration Fee ($100 ~ cheques payable to ‘Blessed Sacrament Parish’ )
- Fee Includes: Revised Standard Version (RSV) Catholic Edition Bible, Program Resource Material with Student Guide Book and digital access to the program, Program Passport, Certificate and Gown rental.
- To review the Sacramental Preparation Programs, go to FORMED.org and search for ‘Sacraments’ under programs.
Just a reminder that in the Archdiocese of Ottawa:
- Children in Grade 6 and up who are Baptized and have received the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion, can receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Thank you again for your commitment to raising your children in our rich and beautiful Catholic faith.
Questions? Please contact Ann-Louise Revells at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-825-2441.